prepare before security control
- To help speed up the security check, empty your pockets of mobile phones, keys and coins. They can be placed in your hand baggage, which the X-ray machine will check.
- Pack objects that can be used as stabbing weapons into your checked luggage, for example, scissors, nail files, pocket knives and corkscrews. If any sharp objects are found during the security check, you have to go back and check them in or discard them.
- Packages with liquid containing more than 100 ml must be placed in the checked luggage.
- Pack your Electronic items in your hand luggage.
- On Swedish Transport Agency’s homepage External link., a list of not permitted objects in cabin luggage or checked luggage is available.
customs rules for alcohol and tobacco
In our duty-free shop, you will always find good deals. It is good to know the import regulations in force. For the importation of alcoholic beverages, the age limit is 20 years, and for tobacco, 18 years. On the Customs' website External link., you will find information about the entry and exit of these goods.